divendres, 28 de setembre del 2018




ü        Monday
Explain what you did to prepare for these weeks
My do yuo expect the visited cendi. No. 3 good.My do you epect the teacers taugt good, the people an imaginet and searchet learning the children.My expet the met to learn to tray the children.
 
 Thuesday
Write a short description of your day

       My Tuesday bgun at 5:00 a cloc´k. I gone the Cendi no. 3. I have louch at 11:00. perform actividi the children had  liffled plastic balls. I like the Cendi no. 3 for the treatmet an children. My day good why teachers beautiful. My lije day on Tuesday feel nice weater tha previous center childish wat gone.
 

Wednesday
Write a short desciption of the place where you are

       The Cendi no. 3 do it located between circuit U housing Prof. Jorge Murad M., street 35 nte 3689 , ex   rancho Colorado. My living room have fifteen children. The most tha day I seein  thirtyn wokers. The       activities doring dance, ever take a walk Cendi. The children  breakfast, and  have louch. The chirdren have   one hour sleep.


         Wenesday
Write a brief reflection on your experience/learning during this first week

      The during  one week  doing your practicum it was beautiful why feel  tha confortable. I learned the childrens shope be. The center it seemed every good. The pedogogy tha implemt and children have good devolepment. The  teacher is lisenced  preschool new  worked  tha small childre´s but does tha best worked to lear  fromthem. I  learned what yes you can  to get better tha education inicial.

1 comentari: