diumenge, 30 de setembre del 2018

September 24th 2018
I hope in my room, that the atmosphere is calm.
And that my theacher help me whith any questions I have.
I hope to learn more about the development of babies and how to davelop their abilities.

September 25th 2018
Today in the room nursery 1, they were given the eat to the kids, they were realized stimulation and they slept.
I went to breakfast at 9:30 a.m. I go to back to the living room and played with the children.
At 12 o'clock they were given the eat and they took another hap.

September 26th 2018
The children's stay it is the street ciclismo, unidad magisterial "Mexico 68"
In the room there are nine children, three boys and six girls, how old they are three, four and six months.
The activity that are made in the room are to give eat the children, to sleeped, and workind in stimulation.

September 27th 2018
In the sema it was observed that in the room they work with children in different ways.
They stimulate them, they exercise and the bigger children are helped to crawl.
Babies should be told all the time so they learn to hear and to distinguish each person's voice.
It is also important to help them eat and sleep, as well as watch them all the time to avoid drowning.




1 comentari: