diumenge, 30 de setembre del 2018



Monday, September 24
I did planning, little material, learn songs for my practice.
I expect good treatment, opportunities.I want to learn their teaching strategies and way of working.

Tuesday, September 25
I got up, I got dressed, I went to the bus school. arrive early, sleep a while. In practice play with children, help them eat. I diagnosed needs.
In the afternoon I went to work, at night I made didactic material. I dined with my family, I bathed and went to sleep.

Wednesday, September 26 
The BUAP Children's Circle is located within the University City. Blvd. Captain Carlos Camacho Spirit, Cd University, Cdad. University, 72592 Puebla, Pue in the infant room 3 b there are 11 children with an age of 1 years 3 months to 2 years. Inside the room there are two auxiliaries and a titutlar. Activities that take place: breakfast, diaper change, full group activity, music class, dance, psychomotricity, garden, small group activity, work in areas, reading, food and sleep time.

Thursday, September 27 
during the week, I was limited to help in some activities, the first activity application did not work. The time to perform activity is very extensive. I have not learned anything significant, there is little communication, coexistence, support. Even the momneto has been a bad, sad experience. I feel excluded. Children do not show confidence As a reflection of this week, I do not like the school I'm in. But I will do my best to gain a little confidence.

1 comentari: