diumenge, 30 de setembre del 2018


·         Exercises of the week
 
  v Monday
Start to see what activities were favorable for the subject assigned to me in the AEPI center and for the age range of the children assigned to me, since that is an important piece of information, later I went planning for each day so that will gather everything, leaving all the didactic material for the last weekend before entering the day.

·         What do you expect from the place you'll be doing your practicum?
From the AEPI center where I am, I hope they give me the necessary experiences and knowledge to grow in my teacher training.
·         What do you expect from the teacers who will be tutoring you?
That the teachers in charge where I am, give me the confidence to develop with the children and support me as a practitioner. I Hope they be patient with me and teach me that it´s okay to make mistakes and learn from the experiences.
·         What are your personal expectations in that of your own learning?
Comply with each purpose of each activity and that each child can learn from them. In the same way I hope as a practitioner to establish a positive relationship during the two weeks of the day with the teacher and with the children in the classroom.
  v Tuesday
On Monday we presented ourselves with all the staff of the center, later we went to the dining room since at 8:30 it is breakfast time, after breakfast we went to the corresponding room of each practitioner, in the room I got presented by the teacher to all the children and gave them the indication to obey me. During the day I was involved in teacher activities with the children, as well as give extra materials such as motor skills, dance and singing, at 1:30 the children went to the dining room to eat, I help them to feed some children and after they eat they had a free half hour to play and live freely with their peers, arriving at 2:45 I withdraw from the classroom ending with a good start of practice.
  v Wednesday
The center is call AEPI “Children´s circuit from the BUAP” which one is in the Blvd. Capitán Carlos Camacho Espíritu, Cd Universitaria, Cdad. Universitaria, 72592 Puebla, Pue. This center provides child care to children from 0 to 3 years, whichever area with infants and mothers, the practitioner Breton Mora Citlalli is in the maternal room, this room has 20 children, 11 girls and 9 children with a range of age of 2 to 3 years, the room is held by a teacher as head teacher and 3 assistants in charge of assistantship in children's care activities. During the day the children perform pedagogical, dance, music and stimulation activities
  v Thursday
During the first week of the day i participated in different activities with the children and staff of the center, reflecting on a good week since the head teacher and the assistants give me the confidence of being with the children, as well as helping all the activities With the control of the group, creating a good environment for the children, according to the activities carried out with the children, they were very pleasant since the children understood in an appropriate way the indications of the two pedagogical activities carried out, besides that the teacher helped me control of the group and in some aspects of the activities. The teacher and I have created a bond of trust where the teacher makes comments based on the best of my teaching practice. For that part I conclude with an excellent week and a pleasant experience of practicing in a very complete AEPI center as the children's circle of the BAUP since the children are stimulated properly.

1 comentari: