dimarts, 25 de setembre del 2018

Homework, Week sept 24th - 28th

MONDAY 
What do you expect from the place you'll be doing your practicum?
Take knowledge and experience to improve my professional practice.
What do you expect from the teacers who will be tutoring you?
I hope the teachers help me improve my professional practices
What are your personal expectations in that of your own learning?
I hope to acquire new knowledge that will help me improve my professional practice and can implement it with the children and they have an integral development

TUESDAY

Today I joined CENDI 3, I introduced myself to the manager and my agent, who mentioned the activity that was going to be implemented, which is called "The worm with its pompoms", after carrying out the activity I took the children to the dining room, breakfast, help the agent to sleep the children, when they finished sleeping, they took them back to the dining room to eat, after they finished eating they were taken to the living room, to change their clothes and finally deliver them to their parents.


WEDNESDEY
CENDI N ° 3 is located between the circuit U. Habitacional Prof. Jorge Murad M., Calle 35 Nte. 3689, Ex-Rancho Colorado, 72044 Puebla, Pue. in which he works with a total of 13 children in the area of maternal 1, with an age range of 12 to 18 months, 2 jobs per room, one is the educational agent and the other is the auxiliary.
The maternal routine 1:
Receive the children
Observe each of the children.
Help the educational agent.
Implement activity (depending on the availability of children)
Take them to the dining room and feed them.
Clean your face
Sleep them
Implement activity (depending on the availability of children)
Assistantship
Take them to the dining room and feed them.
Clean your face
Help the teacher to the children at the door

Thursday:

During the internship week I learned; how is the way children learn, what they like to do most and how to attract the attention of children, with the help of my agent and the observations they make are very useful to implement the activity, since with these Observations helps me improve in my professional practice.

1 comentari: