divendres, 28 de setembre del 2018

Tuesday:
Today was a very significant day, as they definitely changed my room, this has me stressed because I have to modify all my activities and work guide, despite having some dislikes with the educational agent due to misunderstandings. I work with children is the most beautiful thing.

I hope the following days improve my intervention and can apply the different activities.

Wednesday:
The CENDI CENHCH is located at Av 11 Oriente 801, De Analco, 72500 Puebla, Pue. There are 7 rooms: two for infants and five for El CENDI CENHCH located at Av 11 Oriente 801, De Analco, 72500 Puebla, Pue. There are 7 rooms: two for infants and five for maternity.
in the room that I am maternal 1 where there are 12 children on the list but this week have attended only 8 who have an age of one and a half to two.
There are different workers such as administrative, support, doctor, psycho-pedagogue, director, educational and administrative agents.

The daily activities are the medical filter, exercise routine, free play, assistance activities, breakfast, pedagogical activities, physical education and children's outings.

Thursday:
This week's learning is that you do not have to take all personnel, that actions and attitudes should not infer in practice and above all know how to take things in an ethical and professional manner.
They must have pedagogical interventions really with objectives and meet the needs of children, taking into account the needs diagnosis.
We can always learn from the good and bad of educational practices.

1 comentari: