divendres, 5 d’octubre del 2018

1:
I was practicing in CENDI CENHCH. I could not apply my activities due to lack of time and room change. It was a heavy week but with many learnings.Interact with children in a positive way. Played, changed clothes and feeded the children, which is what I like the most.
2:

















3:
What I learned this week is to work more with children, to know how to react to situations such as accidents or confusions of parents, as well as voice modulation and group control.
I learned this because of the circumstances that were presented within the room, as well as what was lived day by day, and had to respond to it.

What I need to be better is to learn more songs, to know how to react to tantrums and insults by children, as well as misunderstandings with the teacher in charge.

1 comentari: