diumenge, 7 d’octubre del 2018



Task of the week

Resultado de imagen para circulo infantil buap
  1. I did my practices in the infantile circle of the BUAP, where I could interact with all the infantes, carrying out my pedagogic as welfare activities and seeing the great participation of all children. It was a week full of surprises, emotions, happy moments and amusement, since I liked the presence of the children and they liked my presence.

     2. 



Imagen relacionada3. In these two weeks I learned that they were going a different model, who was needing that we were putting at the level of each of the children and not feeling superior to they. I learned that we can improve the interaction with the children putting to his level, since we believe in the children; autonomy and it improves his communication. 

1 comentari: