diumenge, 7 d’octubre del 2018

ACTIVITY #1:
I did my practice in the CENDI "CENCH",   during the previous week I helped to the miss Gaby to move the children to each of their rooms after the filter.
I achieved asks all those doubts what had during in the today
And can helped in the design fo the planning fo the activitys what help the motor development of each of the childen

ACTIVITY #2:


ACTIVITY #3:
During these two weeks of practice I learned different strategies to capture the child's attention during the implementation of my activities.
I was also able to perfect the technique of changing the diaper and feeding.
I could learn to value the work of others and the importance of teamwork.
I managed to learn all this through communication with my teacher and with the other practicing girls, but above all with the interaction with each of the children.

I need to improve a lot in communication with others in order to not only get the minimum amount of information but also to help me in my practice report and share it with my colleagues.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada